Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quick Note

I bot MR (ave. 39.92), TISI (ave. 35.85) and increased size on TNH (ave. 139.49), in the late minutes of the session; which follows the APOL, CPHD and CZZ bot earlier in the day.

I'm carrying a heavy position now, 17 names, but (presently) none of these are exceptionally heavily weighted. If the market re-swamps negative, I'll have to utilize a hedge. It is impossible to swing out and back into this many issues and I'm not expecting to turn bearish in any immediate future, so within the confines of a clear negative session I will unload the bad children and trade in and out of hedges accordingly to protect the rest (hedging on days where market internals are succinctly negative).

I'm committed to holding growth-stocks long now, perhaps for several weeks or more; we'll see how it goes.

Current Longs (by size): GENZ, APOL, TNH, OII, HOLX, CVI, MR, VIVO, JASO, CAF, SYT, YGE, CPHD, IRIS, CSIQ, TISI, CZZ

*I couldn't update the Live Longs list from last night (scroll down), but that is still fresh enough to be useful tomorrow. I might need a little sleep tonight.

No comments: