Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quick Note

Taking body shots here with the red tape today. I haven't hedged my position; I may have to later today, depending. I'm expecting to hold the strong names, but in a bad tape I have no choice but to sell the trouble-names. Solars are going to have to close above these lows for me to survive and hold there beyond today. I'm happy with the Medical/Bio-related, Ag-related and Energy positions thus far.

Sold EDU premarket and at open (ave. 76.58).
Bot SUNH at (ave. 17.875).
Trying to buy FCSX within 2% of yesterday's breakout level; missed by a few cents again so far.

Current long Positions (by size): APOL, GENZ, OII, LNN, CVI, MR, HOLX, SUNH, VIVO, CPHD, JASO, CAF, SYT, YGE, PRXL, GHXD, IRIS, TISI, CSIQ, TITN, CZZ

[Edit: Bot 75% tranche of FCSX 3% above the breakout at 50.76]

No comments: