Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Friday, April 24, 2009

Soft White Underbelly (short of a lifetime)

I'm in transition today and can't add much new. Unfortunately that included the market, where there were many new set-ups long at the open and I pretty much stayed out since I knew I couldn't keep full-tabs the rest of the day.

I'm not complaining, I had committed to resting a bit anyhow. I've got my dacron skivvies on now and I'm heading out for a swim. Spring is in the water - feels good to be alive, if you know what I mean.

With today's action, I expect we have 99 and 44/100% of the trading public now expecting a pullback, instead of the mere 98% or so apparent from yesterday (including Cramer last night, no less). If that short trade starts working, let me know. You'll need someone to take over by that point.

Battling Great Whites under-water can get pretty exhausting, huh? Tigers!

No comments: