Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Added Long (and Mount Deer Doom avoided)

Outside of the Chinese growth stocks, the market showed further resilience yesterday and I'm buying in some on today's early weakness. Nothing too extreme and I've spread-out now between 4 leadership groups.

Trades here are still being fed live via my Twitter page; while commentary on this side remains subdued.

As for the Chinese internet-content/video-gamer names yesterday, in the end action there was suspect at best. CYOU's The Duke of Mount Deer release-date will be delayed, God forbid, and the name remains under pressure. I'm not yet against it, but I've yet to reload any trigger there. While they have yet to break anything significant, volume has been heavy on the decline.

Total Position: 100% net-long, 28% invested

Currently Long (according to size): MRVL (8.2%), BIDU (7.1%), GS (7%), NTAP (5.9%)

Currently Short (according to size):
no current position

No comments: