Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Friday, July 17, 2009

Movement


I'm still on holiday, but vacation or not I still answer to the market. And the market has been rumbling. The quality of this rally looks compelling enough to get involved and to a reasonable degree I have.

Being on vacation though means I am not following things minute-to-minute (I have been known to leave the house on occasion); my system is victim to internet outages (a result of some tremendous thunder storms these last 2 days); and my other system is prone to indulging in large quantities of food and drink (the market is open well past vodka-and-oyster hour in this time zone); and other things.

At least I refuse to write!

Total Position: 100% net-long, 41% invested

Currently Long (according to size): EWT (7.1%), MRVL (6.5%), BIDU (6.4%), SNDA (6.1%), CYOU (5.5%), NTAP (5.4%), TLEO (3.6%)

Currently Short (according to size):
no current position

Futures Accounts: no current position

No comments: