Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Live Longs (updated partial working-list of aggressive growth leaders, for entertainment only)


Thanks to all the warnings from muttonchummed chopbrains I'm blessed with each day, spewing unified direction on how much we needed to sell this market, now more than ever, since the imminent This Rally is Just Not Sustainable sell-off was brewing brewing brewing!

Now that we're all so rocked! I can get back to my half-ass posts and woe my now-virtually-worthless list of aggressive growth leaders (see below).

Naturally now we'll probably really get wrecked. Don't play any of the below names yourself (not if your reason for buying has anything to do with me. Selling or shorting then, by implication would be allowed, since that is not my recommendation. But I am not recommending you do that either because I am never recommending anything. So beat it wise guy - get a decent job for a change).

And this is not my buy-now list or anything like that. Where and when to buy is a different problem; and one we're not likely to get into anytime soon since the garbage truck was already backed up on Thursday and the market already turned on your dime (we've missed half or more of the move already if I was to reach for a guess, and you still have shorts to cover. Christ).

What we're left with is this partial list of leading growth names I am looking at lately. What a waste. Maybe this will be more useful in a couple of weeks, I don't know. I'm going now for a nap.

Semiconductor Mfg:
TQNT
CREE
STEC
TQNT
MRVL (eps came thurs, aftermkt)
VLTR
FCS
AMCC
CY
BRCM
OVTI
ONNN
PMCS

Paper:
SWM
CLW
RKT

Computer-Data Storage:
NTAP
TDC
WDC

Computer-Sftwr Enterprise
CKSW
SMSI (thin)
ININ (thin)
CTXS
TIBX
CRM
CHINA
SWI

Retail-Whlsle-Computer/Cell:

TECD
CELL

Metal Ores:
IVN
SLT
CCJ
BHP

Banks-Money Center:
TD
GS
RY
BMO
BAC

Banks-Foreign:
IBN

Retail-Clothing/Shoe:
JOSB
ARO
GES
DBRN
ARO
LULU
CHS
TJX


Leisure Services:
PCLN

Medical-Systems/Equip:
ISRG
MELA
NSPH


Insurance-Life:

LFC
FFG
DFG
AEL

No comments: