Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Dubble Bubble (bears will tell you)



















Trimming slightly today (larger positions), but still >70% invested here and still fool-fully long.

I will look to hedge in some fashion should the market reverse ugly today. And that is good, right? Since I am told my investment life is at an end; by bears in jars; who can somehow still speak; and I'm being nice about it; Jesus.

You guys are heroes.

No more time than that, sorry. When I am under water I'll try to keep you better informed. In the meantime use the blogroll on the right to tell you all you need to know - i guess.

Total Position: 100% net-long; 73% invested

Currently Long (according to size): CYOU (7.7%), MRVL (7.6%), RJI (6.4%), CTSH (5.4, reduced today%), ININ (5.4%), SWM (5.3%, reduced today), JDAS (5.3%), NEU (5.3%), RKT (5.3%), CORE (5.2%), SNDA (4.7%), CLW (4.7%), FNSR (4.6%; reports thurs. aftermkt)

Currently Short (according to size): no position

Futures Accounts: no position

No comments: