Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Bearish Post


No doubt you saw it - the market traded lower for an hour or so this morning.

I know it was a long time coming and yes, I know there were a handful of red candles on the hourly earlier this week as well, but today was even more convincing.

Than ever.

Well, bears be damned - It's me and Trish now. I'm sitting here with a lawn chair up my ass, sipping on caustic sodas while hot dog mustard glazes pen-protected corduroy t-shirts - waiting for Dow 10,000.

If I were smart (smart enough to write 'Trish and I' instead of 'me and Trish'), I would notice that Trish has now begun asking guests when we will hit Dow 10k and no longer if.

Fortunately I remain an idiot.

The FOMC announcement hits today ~2:15 PM EST. We'll see if candles can glow red on the heels of that biggie.

When will it be time to go short?

Not sure here. They don't pay me to know.

No comments: