Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pigeon Pressure (downside fails to impress)



Similar to Tuesday, it is often the down-days where you can best assess your potential risk; allocate accordingly.

Things change quickly these days and I'm not glued to any scenario. However, I would look at it like this: I know the market is capable of rocking higher, it's been that way roughly non-stop since March. Thus, each downside set-up (today for instance) which looks less than respectable, gives me the go ahead to throttle further.

In other words, if they can't take this down, I'm looking to shove even more down the gullet, long, working working working towards gainful digestion. It may be more than I can chew - but I'm not even chewing!

I (again) don't want to say more than that. I remain, on my guard and lucky stupid; still.

-Total Position: 100% net-long
-64% invested
overall
-Pure-longs = 64%


Currently Long (according to size): ASIA (increased today, 7.2%) RKT (7.2%), HRBN (6.9%), CFSG (6.5%), HMIN (6%), DGW (reduced today, 5%), ULTA (4.9%), CLW (4.5%), ININ (new today, 4.3%), SWM (4%), PTI (4%), WATG (new today, 3.7%)

Currently Short (according to size): no current position

Futures Accounts: no current position

No comments: