Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Friday, December 18, 2009

Catalysts and Cattle Lists


Let's go ahead and say the least - this was a beast of a week in the markets. First let me say - I wasn't the first guy to turn bearish on stocks, but I do like my killing to be easy; especially since markets have a way of chop-dropping downward with greater velocity than they do in fact rise. So at the risk of refreshing my status to born again idiot, I will admit to you now I'm beginning to turn a lot like bullish.... More

Updated Position...

Total Position: 4.5-to-1 net-long; 45% invested; Pure longs = 39%

Currently Long
(according to size): CML (9.3%), RINO (6.6%), HMIN (5.1%), CISG (4.3%), CAAS (reloaded today, 4.1%), HEAT (reloaded today, 3.9%), HRBN (3.8%), ULTA (2.1%)

Currently Short (according to size): TWM-long (R2k Dbl-short, reduced today 5.3%)
(Note: inverse-ETF TWM represents being dbl-short the respective index)

Futures Accounts:
No current position (see the Twittspitt for details)

No comments: