Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Monday, December 07, 2009

Updated Position (laying low still for now)

I'm still out of town, the market remains a little tricky and I'm keeping a relatively low profile for the time being.

I did cover half of my AAPL short on the further slice lower early today. Not because AAPL is acting so well, but because the rest of the market has remained more resilient than not. As a result I'm a little net-long again, but only 15% invested overall.

Not especially committed either way.

Total Position: 1.75-to-1 net-long, 15% invested
Currently Long (according to size): HMIN (5.3%), CML (4.5%)
Currently Short (according to size): [edit, left-out qid] QID-long (NDX Dbl-short, 4.4%), AAPL (5.1%)
(Note: inverse-ETF QID represents being dbl-short the respective index)
Futures Accounts: no position

No comments: