Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Updated Position (long long long)


The lost generation for investing continues and it is now universally accepted no one can make money in stocks anymore.

Fortunately for me,
I remain an idiot.

I let go TWM hedges at yesterday's open (Wednesday) and I'm not likely to shift away from a near fully-long stance ahead of today's close.

Translation: I'm naked now, a bed-of-nails office chair beneath ample, chum-bait flanks, tourist camera in hand...waiting for tomorrow's no-jobs report to bite me like it matters.

The fool is dead - long live the fool.

Total Position
: Currently 10.7-to-1 net-long, 60% invested

Currently Long (according to size): EWS-Singapore (7.4%); OIL (7%);
CRM (6.9%); ARUN (6%); EWZ-Brazil (5.9%); CXO (5.1%); TRW (4.7%); RJI (4.1%); ULTA (reports tonight, 3.9%); FFIV (3.8%)

Currently Short: DISH (5.1%)

Futures: no current position


Follow
Centrifugal to fade trades in real time

No comments: