Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Monday, October 04, 2010

Updated Position (pushing till it pops)


Leadership has been lagging for several days now, but I took today's weakness to lighten on shorts and add a bit long. I'm keeping faith in the larger, positive look to things. Or, as long as my pact with the bears prevails (as long as I'm getting away with it).

I'll adjust later in the session if things only worsen.

Total Position: Currently 3.04-to-1 net-long, 91% invested

Currently Long (according to size):
CRM (9.8%); VPHM (7.5%); MCP (7.3%); ULTA (7.2%); NTGR (6.6%); ORCL (6.5%); EWS-Singapore (5.7%); CXO (5%); NFLX (re-loaded today, 5%); NANO (3.9%); TRW (3.9%)

Currently Short: GMCR (5.8%); MRVL (5.8%); FSLR (5.7%); DISH (5%)
-Covered largest shorts AAPL and TSRA, this hour, today.

Follow Centrifugal to fade trades in real time

Futures: no current position

No comments: