Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gun and Stun (Q1 ending on high note)


Quick and dirty here for last trading day of the quarter...

The complexion today is strong - formidable, firm and yet stealthy-quiet. Meanwhile leadership continues to roll higher on the tape.

The quiet nature means I can continue holding my aggressive position (actually I've added further). When the move heats up and becomes emotional, or if the oblivion sell-signs reemerge, then I begin cutting back.

Like every other money manager worth his salt I'm gunning for my quarter; so cutting my spiel short today. I may hedge a tad at the close to lock-in some of these recent gains, but frankly I still see too many good charts out there to fear any new, unnatural disasters.

Cliff notes: As long as the action remains positive, without terrific volume, emotion or excitement then I can hold aggressively long. Once things heat up above the surface I will start scaling out towards a more neutral position (sooner if new shit starts flying into old fans).

Total Position: (call it fully long), 86% invested

Currently Long (according to size): MYGN, NFLX, ARST, TSYS, RJI, PMCS, MNRO, WNR, SNDA, NVLS, LFT, GS, TNDM, CHKP, DRI, IOC (cut this back today early, its 1st day on NYSE)

Currently Short (according to size): EGO

Low-cal window dressing is my favorite diet for leadership growth. Time for more coffee...Beast out/

No comments: