Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Friday, March 06, 2009

Updated Portfolio

I'm fairly short now at the moment, though I will move closer to market-neutral if the market is not weak in today's late stages.

Auto/Truck equipment groups are breaking down fresh again and I have built a large position in BWA short (and smaller so far on ALV), which looks ripe to soon break the November lows. I also re-fired heavily into PNC short, but not until 17.64.

Of course, don't do what I do - at least not because of anything I have said.

Total Position: currently 3.17-to-1 net short, (57% invested)

Currently long (according to size): TNDM, SNDA, NFLX, IOC

Currently Short (according to size): BWA, PNC, SRS-long (Real-Estate Dbl-short), AEM, ALV, GDX
(Note: above long inverse-ETF SRS represents being dbl-short the respective index)

No comments: