Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Monday, March 09, 2009

Updated Position

I'm having a good day here so far, but not so much due to any bounce higher. In fact I've been positioning further net-short; somewhat.

The biggest positive drivers for me today are well-timed AAPL shorts, the addition of ARST long before it reversed higher and the decline in the gold miners (where I am still heavily short, but I did reduce today on the weakness).

Follow the Streaming, Twittering-twat on the right for the action live >>> (I'm still new to Twitter; apologies for the blatant promo push lately...right!)

Note, the gold shorts make me appear more short this market than perhaps I really am (at moment), since if the market bounces or continues to stabilize, I suspect golds will respond negatively; we'll see.

Total Position: currently 2.15-to-1 net short, (50% invested)

Currently long (according to size): WNR, SNDA, ARST, IOC

Currently Short (according to size): BWA, GDX , AAPL, AEM, ALV

No comments: