Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Trinkets and Trims

I've settled down a bit today. Went to bed late, got up early and listening now to Bob Dylan Christmas songs to ramp energy back upward.

As far as the market, it's quiet so far, for a change, so I'm not changing all that much; even if I am increasingly concerned about the ensuing face-plant I'm going to have to dodge once the roof starts caving.

Actually, I prefer this set-up (hence the aggressive allocation). I sit, mostly quiet, climbing up and down my plywood box of worry; convincing myself that I am on guard for disaster when really I am just jamming the throttle forward with whatever amount of thrust I can justify.

Fear is fine, but full fanged fighting is better.

Anyway, enough talk. I'm filling white space again and your tired little eyes have so many place still to run. On your bike - off you go. Come back after the train wreck and look for the carnage. I'll be strung up and spiced, like a carcass of pepper jerky.

...Bob Dylan Christmas songs still in the background.

-Total Position: 11-to-1 net-long
-61% invested
overall
-Pure-longs = 56%


Currently Long (according to size): DGW (increased today, 6.8%), SXCI (6.6%), HRBN (6.5%), CFSG (6.4%), SWM (6.1%), BCSI (5.2%), HMIN (reduced today, 5.1%), WYN (new today, 5%), CLW (4.5%), PTI (3.9%)

Currently Short (according to size): TER (5.1%)

Futures Accounts: no current position

No comments: