Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Updated Position (check the turn)

Not a bad session really. Certainly not with that higher-low face-slap pivot to fresh highs.

And all that they bring.

But as much as I liked a session like today (I know you're seething), I didn't enjoy all that enthusiasm (in certain places; Tuesday). I especially didn't like the higher-high squelching coming from my super secret media source_x.

This guy gets this excited only when the next session is either dull or otherwise reverses; not kidding.

Add to that, the NDX and IBD 100 (two leadership indices) did not confirm higher-highs today. I'm not going any further than mention that point just now; not unless/until it becomes an ongoing issue. It's the squealing that has my guard up.

I backed-off a bit, into the close. I may neutralize further Wednesday, depending.

Yes, yes - push it till it pops. Fine. Hold this bag for me though. Just for a moment, please.

Follow Centrifugal to fade trades in real time

Total Position: Currently 2.35-to-1 net-long, 100% invested

Currently Long (according to size):
CRM (10.1%); ORCL (increased today, 8%); VPHM (7.6%); ULTA (7.2%); NTGR (7%); NANO (increased today, 6%); EWS-Singapore (5.8%); CTRX (added yesterday, 5.3%); CXO (5.2%); MCP (reduced today, 4%); TRW (4%)

Currently Short: CRUS (added end of day, 7%); DELL (added end of day, 6%); GMCR (6%); FSLR (5.7%); DISH (5%)

Futures: no current position

No comments: