Classically Trained, for the Revolution

Monday, July 20, 2009

Preachy Keen

While I remain committed to blogging very little, the market refuses to let me rest.

I could log my 1000 complaints, except the moves out there are sick; multiple breakouts into and out of earnings reports, and few appear to be failing. I will keep it quiet and just keep trading.

Outside it is beautiful here. Big nature in a million small packages. The Tour starts again today and that will also provide distraction. If you are one of the majority who is rooting for Armstrong to fail and pining every angle for which to criticize, I suggest holding a higher opinion of yourself.

Greatness has a history of being criticized by the rest of us.


Total Position: 100% net-long, 54% invested

Currently Long (according to size): BIDU (9.9%), CYOU (9.1%), EWT (7.3%), MRVL (6.7%), SNDA (6.4%), NTAP (5.4%), TSRA (5%), FFIV (4.9%)

Currently Short (according to size):
no current position

Futures Accounts: no current position

same boring location

No comments: